Sunday, January 11, 2009

In light of my last post, a friend sent me a link to an Amy Winehouse mugshot. For a minute I very seriously considered posting it here, but then decided to leave that kind of mean-spirited commentary to the professionals at TMZ .

I'm more interested in critically engaging media production and consumption in order to understand the products being offered and audience responses to them. Since television is a revered pastime of mine, I'll probably be talking about trends and issues going on in the industry a good bit, hopefully to answer questions like "Why is Celebreality so entertaining?" "How are shows like Lost so fundamentally awesome?" and most importantly, "Why do I keep coming back for more?"

Unfortunately I'm currently mired in the dregs of drafting an incredibly frustrating thesis, so it's going to take a while to get this thing started. My b, I just need to do some investigation and fact-checking before reporting my findings. I also have yet to fully master html.

Until next time, I'll leave you with this:
www.myspace.com/mcjahjah

shit's tight.

1 comment:

  1. sounds engaging. I'm at mmmbot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete